Comprehensive Financial Planning
An initial 1-2 hour virtual session in which we will go over your goals and dreams. If you are in the Los Angeles area, we can also meet in person. Together, we will figure out where you are right now and where you would like to be in the future. If we can’t figure it all out in the first session, we will have follow up conversations until we get “there”.
An executive summary with a step-by-step action plan broken into categories: immediate, in a few months, and in a few years. The categories will vary based on your individual circumstances.
Follow up calls every 6 months to re-assess your plan and make any needed adjustments. If your situation changes between our scheduled calls, we will meet as needed. For example, if you find out you are expecting a baby, get a new job, or are going through a divorce, we will meet as soon as possible to change the plan accordingly.
A comprehensive financial plan. Sounds intimidating? No worries.
- I am going to do my best to keep the plan to 10-15 pages.
- The plan will include your current cash flow, current net worth position, and a detailed breakdown of your goals.
- The topics covered in the plan are: student loan repayment (if needed), insurance needs, debt repayment, savings, investments, tax planning, education planning, estate planning, and career advice/salary negotiation (if needed).
- A separate investment recommendation for any workplace retirement plans such as 401(k), 403(b) or 457.
- A review of your current credit cards and whether they align with your spending needs and habits.
- Recommendations for other professionals you might need such as an estate planning attorney, CPA, mortgage broker, or real estate agent.
Unlimited email support.
The cost includes an upfront fee ranging from $1,250 to $2,500, depending on complexity, and an ongoing monthly fee of $125-$250. During our initial free call, once I understand your situation and your needs, I will be able to give you an exact cost.
In addition to financial planning, I provide investment management services. This includes rolling over old employer plans into traditional and Roth IRAs and setting up brokerage accounts. The fee structure for investment management can be found under Services.