Sometimes, we just have a few questions or a few issues to solve. This limited engagement focuses on those questions and issues.
Financial Planning – Focused Session
A 1-2 hour virtual session in which we will go over and have an in-depth discussion of 1-3 questions/issues you might have.
A follow-up email summarizing the outcome of our conversation and a step-by-step action. The email will be delivered within 48 hours of the call.
- Student loan repayment options and the best way to pay those student loans off.
- Workplace retirement plans (such as a 401(k), 457 or 403(b)) and deciding how to allocate your money within those plans.
- The choice between different retirement plans available with your employer. For example, should you choose the defined benefit or defined contribution type plan?
- Budgeting needs, making a monthly spending plan, and sticking to that plan.
- Starting up a Roth IRA, a brokerage account, or another savings account.
- Going through a new job’s benefits package and choosing the benefits.
- Deciding between buying a house and continuing to rent.
A flat fee of $495. That’s it!
You know exactly what you are paying regardless of how long it takes me to address the issues.
If within the first six month after our focused session you decide that you need more help (or if just really liked me and want me to be take care of your finances), I will credit the $495 already paid towards future comprehensive financial planning services. For example, if you decide to come back three months later for a full financial plan and the plan is $1,250, you will only have to pay $755.